Basic Terms and Conditions
Basic Terms and Conditions
Gracies-Designs.com Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”)
This Agreement was last modified on May 21, 2016.
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using http://gracies-designs.com (“the Site”) operated by Gracies-Designs (“us”, “we”, or “our”). By registering with the Gracies-Designs.com or by accessing the website as a visitor or browsing the site or contributing content or other materials to the site, you agree to sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at http://gracies-designs.com .
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by Gracies-Designs.
Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”)
- You acknowledge that Gracies-Designs will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Gracies-Designs cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as data, graphics, photos and links that is uploaded under your Account . You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You may not use the content of Gracies-Designs for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Site, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws), the laws applicable to you in your customer’s jurisdiction, or the laws of California. You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- A breach or violation of any in the Terms and Conditions as determined in the sole discretion of Gracies-Designs may result in an immediate termination of access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
The Site (including all of its content) is provided to you “as is.” Any use of this Site is at your own risk. Gracies-Designs makes no representations, warranties or guarantees that this Site will be free from loss, destruction, damage, corruption, attack, viruses, interference, hacking, or other security intrusion, and Gracies-Designs disclaims any liability relating thereto.
Gracies-Designs makes no representations, warranties or guarantees that use or results of the use of the Site (including all of its content) is or will be accurate, reliable, current, uninterrupted or without errors. Gracies-Designs is not responsible for the accuracy of comments made by third parties and does not endorse those comments. Without prior notice, Gracies-Designs may modify, suspend, or discontinue any aspect or feature of this Site. If Gracies-Designs elects to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site, it will not be liable to you or any third party.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of California, United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please use the contact form provided on the website to reach out to us.